Things to Have in Your Bedroom for Spontaneous Sex
Things you should have in your bedroom for easy, clean, sex.
- Lube – water based for the bed, silicone based for the shower or bath. Choose one that you’re not allergic too obviously. Here’s our favorite lube.
- Towel – just a small hand towel but this is great for wiping up the sometime juicy parts of sex. Then toss it into the hamper and don’t forget to replace when it’s clean. Sex is messy… have something to clean it up so you can enjoy cuddles without resting in a pool of your own juices… yuck.
- Rubber gloves – sharp nails are a no-no on delicate skin. Rubber gloves help that out. Lube it up and go to town, then toss when down. Easy Peasy.
- Batteries – the last thing you want is for your favorite toy to run out in the middle. Have AA and AAA ready on stand by so you don’t break the mood hunting for batteries all over the house.
- Blanket – If you’re messy, throw a designated blanket down on top of the bed to catch any massage oil, baby oil, lotion etc.. so you don’t stain your bed covering, then toss in the laundry when done.
- Pillows – they can be for a lot of things. Prop that butt up, comfortable positions, etc.. really, the sky’s the limit with what pillows can do. Don’t take them for granted when trying for that perfect position.
- Water – we didn’t mention this in the video but having a glass of water by the night stand is essential if you’re really working up a sweat. Just a little refresher and cool off is good for the body.
Anything you want to add? Leave us a comment below and you can leave it anonymously.